2013年2月5日星期二

white coach sunglasses is in fashion

Idiot.Let coach factory outlet Qi watched him clearly didn't look like him, laughing, "take the oath ownership.Now I'm hungry.""To do right now."Mouth hanging open consciousness, could not help but touch lips, coach r initiative."Thank you, coach, I am so happy now."Watching his busy figure, Qi voice, with few serious.

"Is?What to say, I am your boyfriend, you should take care of."A chuckle to oneself, coach outlet strong composure hide my heart."My boyfriend?Oh well, you are so cute."Look at coach's face, but the music, I would like to tease him."You say who is cute?"Put down the live, to sit coach bedside, dangerously close to his face.

"You are right."Raised his hand gently lays his profile, no accidents, see coach Red face, want to fight with me, too tender ah."You say you like red, not cute?"More and more get closer, warm atmosphere spray on coach's face, a tremor, confusion escape beats by dre.

没有评论:

发表评论