2013年2月4日星期一

fashionable woman walked arm in ghd stylers

"ghd flat iron, you asshole, that is my home, my home!"My life roll off his hands, going in to take baggage, there Xiao Jingjiang gave me clothes and socks, one arm left me, put his arms, ears to hear he growled, "fire!It is the fire!Don't you die?"The fire has jumped on the roof, chestnut rod see fire, threatened with collapse, I am anxious, bow aimed at his feet, he stepped on him, he "ouch", let me, I rushed in.

The ground was full of smoke, see nothing, collect firewood Yequan was, in flames.I touched the left the mound, took the burden, want to go outside.The tent was collapsed, ghd nz sale could not find the road, suddenly back and head of a tight, a tug at my clothes and hair, forced me from the pit pulling out.

"GHD Pink Orchid, you!"My tears burst out, shout oneself hoarse, "GHD, you are not, that is my home, my home, you, you burn it, you burn it michael kors outlet, you are not, that is my home!""Enough, you stupid idiot, you are not me?For the love, don't you die?"Ghd eyes are red, "what's it?Is a broken home!Your home?Do you want it?I lost you,http://www.ghdhairstraightenero.com/ I give it to you, a Yang Fu enough?A Yang Fu enough?!I give it to you!"

没有评论:

发表评论