2013年2月26日星期二

chi hair iron wholesale tell us in ones bosom

"I know?" This change Yukimura a little surprised, surprised immediate chi iron calm and clever."chi you think my identity and the sea, big, after all, in opposition, would hurt the sea, big future leaders is what?""And, chi this injury.""Yes, because chi.

Then, farther from the chi. ""chi just friends, friends Why deliberately avoided?""Just friends?""I like someone else, chi, just friends. Care, seniors you think too much.""If you judge me because of my identity to hurt chi, is not too arbitrary? Even if I Hyoutei Seigaku very close relationship, but for chi, I never had other ideas, he was injured, I am also very guilt,http://www.chihairstraightenerx.com/ so today will stay with the chi a hospital to review. "

A white ward, chi flat iron standing violet blue short hair in front of the juvenile, the two have a fine face, but chi's face and then not before the elegant smile, the teenager is also true.At this moment to observe, only to see that the atmosphere between chi, stiff, somewhat serious.

没有评论:

发表评论