2013年1月3日星期四

ghd flat iron ceramic is the style secrets

ghd uk for a time to see light suddenly, hate cannot find a way to crack into!They have seen her neck Hickey, I remember when bathing, GHD also at her neck a bite and suck.An awkward smile, GHD said: "when one is fed and warmed."Finished, he thoroughly regretted, clutching his red face, do not consider on GHD still she Cayao, went out of the cave.

Out of a cave, the outside air to let ghd straightners feel better some, just behind the burst of laughter, it made her angry!Ghd smiled and looked out, still clutching his face with smile: "I know now shy?Just so warm."Heard behind me words, back, hand into a fist in his chest hit a shot past, you deserve it. "!"

Blame saw his eyes teasing, ghd hair straightener knows he must be intentionally.With a smile, hand gently stroked GHD's chest, "I do not want to be a widow, you don't die!But now between me and you can not get married, I also when not the widow!"She was complaining?Ghd pulled on his chest at her hand, look seriously said: "the palace of the crown princess is only you, don't get married get married is a child, and gave birth to, he is male is female, tube father agrees or not, I have made you a crown princess!"

没有评论:

发表评论