2013年1月22日星期二

the super gorgeous color rippers those japanese chi hair straightening

Sky sighed and shook his head, could not stand him so sad, so change the subject: "chi flat irons, your off the body or almost the same, we are still at an early date Hui Gong! National Policy event not to delay too long."I know, tomorrow we would Hui Gong." chi said dismissively, "the sky, you withdraw it, I'm tired and want to rest."

"Yes." Sky nodded, got up when they hesitated, said, "The emperor since you are clearly chi Miss this life is not fate, then the emperor suddenly heir seriously consider Palaces very unlikely life without Princess it. "When he finished, the sky sighed, turned and walked out. Shut the door the moment, only to hear the chi sadness Shen but resolute voice.

"chi flat iron, I will not marry a woman he does not love to heirs away, so, in this life, I will not have heirs However, you do not have to be too worried about, within six months, I will to ask for the consent of all civil and military ministers , the throne passed to my cousin. "

没有评论:

发表评论