2014年10月5日星期日

tyhppl zypeb qeyrbm

Until things a good arrangement, and everyone went out, although the distance hands still early, but first goal is not to keep an eye on ? And Lin Fei drive the truck back to the school, opened athe phone book, but it is also how not to fight. Looked at his watch, is already fast eleven, if Zaichi, I am afraid is not good, so Lin Fei gavemake a telephone call. Chuhuai Jun touches very quickly pick up the phone, Lin Fei facing said: Fei Lin, how free tonight to ugg sale call it? Chu Chairman, cheap uggs uk kinda what things need your help !

Is something the girls, right? Oh, where are you ? When I say down. Chuhuai Jun actually very warm, direct said. I was in the ugg boots downstairs, I'll wait for you, ah ! Lin Fei laughed, and my heart is very bad. Well, you wait five minutes, I'll be right down ! Chuhuai Jun said, and hung up the phone, and she had a fifth Zhong Ganggang, Chuhuai Jun has stairs. What ah forest fly ? Asked me to come out so late. Chuhuai Jun Lin Fei facing asked curiously. President, also cheap uggs uk cheap uggs uk a student 's brother, the minister intends to run for the next semester, I do not know how?

Chuhuai Jun heard, it touches more than glances looked Lin Fei Fei Lin facing asked: Who ? Excuse me come through the back door of your regard. Oh, is a relatively good playing brother, called Li Zhe, life seems to be part of ! Chuhuai Jun suddenly and said : He is no problem ah ! cheap uggs uk cheap uggs uk Minister said listen, ready to put him ! Lin Fei, you do not have to worry about, rest assured, nothing of the matter, that is, you did not do the student union, or else the President is yours ! Haha, Chu Chairman and joking, cheap uggs uk can become what President ah !

没有评论:

发表评论